Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In Memory of Diesel

I have a lot to catch you all up on due to my lack of blogging lately however, firstly I wanted to mention Diesel.
Diesel was a gorgeous little pup who was abandoned at a service station at Wee Waa where I had stopped to get, you guessed it - Diesel. So I couldn't leave the poor little thing there and brought him home thinking we could decide what to do with him later.
The poor little guy was skinny and had fleas all over him! He fit straight in with our other dog Bella and they play fighted incessantly. As soon as dad found out I had picked up a stray he asked if he could have it so we decided to give Diesel to him as a companion. It was a bit difficult at the end to think we'd be giving him away.
Anyway, on the handover weekend in Inverell, tragedy struck when Diesel was accidentally killed.
So this is for you Diesel, you captured our hearts in only ten days!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the puppy. that breaks my heart!

glad to see you back to blogging:)

I don't know much about opals but I do know they are my birthstone (October)!