Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Keeping up to date

Is it just me or do most people have to spend about 200 hours on their blog trying to work everything out? It's a challenge to keep up with technology these days. Never mind what a blackberry is (I thought it was a fruit!) or an ipod nano or a Wii, it's complicated just using a phone or camera these days! So you may have noticed that I've been fiddling with the look of my blog over the last week. I just don't seem to be able to settle and I still can't work out how to get my pictures where I want them to be. Am I slow? Anyone got any pointers?

I think if I or when I work it out, I will blog more. In the meantime, here is my fave apron from Zoe and my Asha's Vintage 17 Aprons in 17 Days promotion. We will post the winner of the apron giveaway tommorrow afternoon.


1 comment:

Annet said...

It's not always easy to get the pictures where you want them. I mostly put the in the centre of the page. When I write a post, I first add the pictures and then I write my text. This works best for my, so maybe it can help you.